Saturday, August 18, 2007

Itty Bitty FO


Pattern: Umbilical Cord Hat from SnB
Yarn: Mission Falls 1824 Wool #021
Needles: Size 7 24-inch Addi Naturas
Modifications: None
Thoughts: Fast. Easy. Cute. Gauge came out to five spi rather than the called for four, but this is fine for a charity hat. You only really need five inches of I-cord for the top knot. I'm going to try to make several of these before the deadline.


I've also made progress on the Easy Baby Cardigan. More on that when I finish. Surely the sleeves will go quickly.



I'm trying to resist casting on for a Monkey. I started a DK-weight sock, but the larger needles seemed cumbersome after using twos for the baby socks. I bought some size two Sox Stix, and I'm chomping at the bit to use them on the Monkeys.

I realize that my posts lately have left a lot to be desired. My enthusiasm for blogging has waned since I joined Ravelry. It seems redundant for me to blog now because Ravelry accomplishes all that I intended for the blog to accomplish, and then some!