Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My First Award

My friend Deborah, awarded me with my first ever blog award! Thank you, Deborah!

The way it works is that I answer the following questions in one word, and then pass the award on to five other bloggers.

Here are the questions:
1. Where is your cell phone? purse
2. Your hair? brown
3. Your mother? loving
4. Your father? forgetful
5. Your favorite food? Thai
6. Your dream last night? prophetic
7. Your favorite drink? tea
8. Your dream/goal? contentment
9. What room are you in? greatroom
10. Your hobby? crochet
11. Your fear? pain
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? present
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? quiet
15. Muffins? daily
16. Wish list item? books
17. Where did you grow up? Georgia
18. Last thing you did? Flickr
19. What are you wearing? pajamas
20. Your TV? off
21. Your Pets? dog
22. Friends? wise
23. Your life? blessed
24. Your mood? contented
25. Missing Someone? Brenda
26. Vehicle? Camry
27. Something you're not wearing? bra
28. Your favorite store? Barnes and Noble (Not one word, I know.)
29. Your favorite colour? Mauve
30. When was the last time you laughed? morning
31. Last time you cried? forgot
32. Your best friend? Brent
33. One place that I go to over and over? church
34. Facebook? no
35. Favorite place to eat? Moe's

And paying it forward...
Debbie
Tracey
Elizabeth
Gretchen
Beth