- Classic Ripple Blanket from Cozy Crochet (Started Fall 2006. Haven't worked on it in months.)
- Irish Hiking Scarf (Started December 2006) (See photo, above.)
- Soft Waves Ripple Baby Blanket, a.k.a. Baby Tiger Ripple (Started February 2007)
- Starter Stockinette Sock from Knit Socks! (Started March 2007)
- Crocheted Triangle Shawl (Started April 2007)
Part of the problem is that I have all of these crochet projects in the works, but now I am very eager to just knit. Takin the "Oops" Class increased my confidence considerably, and I'm ready to try more challenging knitting projects.
My plan, for now, is to concentrate on the Baby Tiger Ripple (The recipient was born last Friday!), the sock, and the shawl. We'll see how it goes.