Friday, February 5, 2010

Still Here...And Crocheting

Regardless of appearances to the contrary, I haven't dropped off of the face of the earth. I am behind on commenting and responding and all manner of online activity. Please forgive me if I haven't gotten back to you. I've worked about thirty hours a week for the past two weeks, and while it is going very well, it is going to take some time for me to adjust to my new schedule. I fall into bed every night exhausted and able to read only a few pages before falling asleep.

I haven't been doing much crafting, but I did finish up last night teaching another session of crochet classes, and I am slowly but surely weaving in the ends on the baby afghan I have been working on for months. My big goal for the weekend is to get that project checked off my list.

I realized a while back that I had never shared with you one of my favorite things, my Lexi Barnes crochet hook case. I bought it using a MasterCard gift card I got for my birthday a couple of years ago, and I have never regretted the purchase. It holds all of my hooks, even the largest ones, as well as a pair of small scissors, darning needles, stitch markers, etc. If you are a serious crocheter and like to be well-organized, it is worth it!

With many hopes of having an FO to post here next week...